- TDA can offer significant cost savings compared to conventional aggregate. Alberta's Tire Recycling Program funds 100% of the cost to produce the material and a portion of the cost to deliver the finished material to the landfill site.
- Alberta Recycling can work directly with municipalities, First Nations and Métis Settlements as well as waste authorities and commissions to order TDA for future landfill cells (up to three years in advance to the actual building of the cell).
- Download the TDA Cost Tool Spreadsheet which enables applicants to apply their own expected unit rates for each of the input fields e.g. thickness of waste pile, cost of aggregate to calculate potential cost savings.
- To acquire TDA for your next landfill cell please e-mail Alberta Recycling at [email protected] or call our Tire Program Administrator at 1-888-999-8762.
For further information on TDA download our:
- Final Report on TDA Hydraulic Performance and Geomembrane Damage Potential or
- A summary of the final report contained in our TDA Technical Bulletin